RPG Programmer (Includes Full Benefits Package!)
United Systems and Software is seeking to hire an RPG (Report Program Generator) Programmer onsite in Lake Mary, FL to assist in maintaining existing applications for the insurance industry. The individual will provide programming support, debug applications, implement new features and assist clients with application support.
- Location: Lake Mary, FL (Not Remote)
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Compensation: $75,000 - $85,000 annually
- Benefits: Yes, see below.
- To learn more please visit www.ussisolutions.com or www.ussisolutions.betterteam.com
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Must live in the central Florida area or be willing to commute to Lake Mary for onsite employment.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an IBM iSeries developer.
- Expert level experience in RPGILE and RPG free.
- Experience with proper debugging techniques of interactive and batch jobs.
- Experience with DDS, CL, and Spooled files.
- Experience analyzing project requirements and providing impact analysis.
Preferred Education, Skills, and Qualities:
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision.
- WebSphere Development Studio experience.
- Ability to write technical documents.
- Experience with EDI.
- Experience with data conversions.
- Experience with server-to-server FTP automation.
- Experience with embedded SQL would be a bonus but is not required.
- Maintain/enhance administration systems to meet or exceed client/industry requirements.
- Provide programming, analysis, and system training, as requested.
- Properly document all programming changes following USSI’s written change management procedures.
- Interact and maintain excellent professional relationships with assigned USSI clients.
- Consult with clients, researching, recommending, and delivering technical solutions to support their day-to-day requirements and resolve issues.
- Must comply with USSI’s concepts, practices, and procedures as described in the USSI Team Member Manual.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Report directly to Executive Vice President.
Being a small, family-owned company, we recognize the accomplishments of our loyal and dedicated team and reward our team for their outstanding work. USSI's benefits include:
- Company-paid team member healthcare plus:
- 50% cost of dependent healthcare for the first 5 years of employment
- Company-paid full-cost dependent healthcare after 5 years of employment
- Company-paid team members Basic Life Insurance, LTD, and AD&D.
- Option to add a dental plan, vision plan, and ancillary benefits for additional fees.
- Option to enroll in the Health Savings Account plan.
- 401K plan with company discretionary match.
- Accrued vacation and sick time plus:
- 8 annual national holidays paid time off
- 1 annual birthday holiday paid time off
- 2 annual floating holidays paid time off
- Company parties and retreats for team members and a guest (post-pandemic).
- Holiday bonus.
- Regular team appreciation lunches (post-pandemic).
- Company-paid continuing education.
- Annual reviews that include discretionary salary increases.
To learn more please visit www.ussisolutions.com or www.ussisolutions.betterteam.com.